Need a concrete pump? We can help! We have a wide range of pumps including the largest concrete pump in the UK.
From the boomless minipump to larger boom pipes that are up to 47 metres in length and everything in-between, we have a wide range of concrete pumps to choose from.
What is a Concrete Pump?
A Concrete Pump is a machine used for transferring liquid concrete by pumping; it essentially transports wet mixed concrete to the pour location.
When you hire a concrete pump from Wright Minimix, you also get a fully trained concrete pump operator; the majority of our operators are CPCS qualified which is a nationally recognised qualification.
All our pump operators are highly experienced and can provide you with information and advice on how and where to place the concrete pump machine.
Ultimately, by taking advantage of concrete pumping, your ready mix concrete can be placed exactly where you need it to go.
Why might I need a Concrete Pump?
Concrete Pumping is ideal to use on projects or jobs where there are access and time restrictions to consider. There are many situations where concrete pumping could be utilised, such as if the concrete mixer can’t get close enough to pour the concrete into the specified location, if there are limited resources available to transfer the concrete or if there are accessibility issues with regards to the pour site.
Using a concrete pump is also highly beneficial if your building project is behind schedule and you literally need all hands to the pump!
What are the benefits of concrete pumping?
For maximum convenience and efficiency, all the pumps that we provide can pump concrete in all weather conditions.
Concrete pumping is also one of the cleanest methods of delivering and dispersing concrete as the pipes of the concrete pump ensure there is no spillage or wastage. Other benefits include:
- You can place larger volumes of concrete at a time
- A concrete pump allows you to access areas that require concrete placing by using extensive reach pipes.
- It saves time and reduces manpower
- It is more cost effective
Our Boom Pumps
- Sermac Zenith 4ZR21 – 4 sections / 21m vertical reach, Sermac Extreme 3Z22 – 3 sections / 22m vertical reach
- Sermac Extreme 4Z26 – 4 sections / 26m vertical reach, Sermac Extreme 5Z32 – 5 sections / 32m vertical reach X2
- Sermac Extreme 5Z37 – 5 sections / 37m vertical reach, Sermac Scorpio 5R47 – 5 sections / 47m vertical reach
- Mecbo AUT P6/24.4 – 4 sections / 26m vertical reach
- CIFA K41L XRZ – 5 sections / 41m vertical reach
We are the right people for you – let’s work together!
Contact us on 0117 958 2090 today to get a quote or to find out more.