What concrete mixes do we provide?
Wright Mini Mix are innovators in providing high-quality concrete in Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Newport, North Wales, South Wales and across the UK. We understand that for non-experts it’s difficult to understand the different types of concrete mixes, and the benefits that they provide for certain environments. Our team are specialists in ready mix concrete and liquid screed, find out more about these durable and cost-effective materials below!
Concrete mix materials can include:
- Fibres - to enhance strength
- Retarding agents - reduces the rate of setting
- Plasticisers - free flowing, better workability
- Accelerating chemicals - increases the rate of setting
- Corrosion inhibitors - reduces corrosion of steel rebars
Types of concrete mixes we offer:
Ready Mix Concrete
Ready mix concrete is the most common form of flooring for a warehouse or factory business. We can custom make your ready mix concrete to suit your building needs and specifications that follow all British Standards (BS8500-2). It’s used in a variety of commercial and domestic projects we have previously completed in our case studies, why not check them out for inspiration?
Benefits of ready mix concrete:
- Cost effective
- High-quality product
- Environmentally friendly
Wrightflow Liquid Screed
Liquid screed is a great alternative to ready mix concrete if you have underfloor heating, or want to reduce your carbon footprint. It provides no shrinking, cracking or curling and the material can be laid into low depths, which means our team uses fewer materials for projects therefore costing less money for our clients.
Benefits of liquid screed:
- Eliminates the need to seal the floor prior to laying the latex
- Improves the performance of your underfloor heating system
- Reduced risk of cracking, curling and shrinkage
- Self-levelling for a smooth even finish
- Faster installation and drying times